image: header

Home | Miggy's Books | Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

An ordinary day

Most of mine are just that. Ordinary!   Often I don't expect them to be any different.  I guess I've had too many. 
       Guess what? I think I've been caught in that same trap  with complicated rules and tantalizing promises of exciting results as you have.  Do you know what I am talking about?  Blogs!  You've got to have a place to do it or you wouldn't be keeping pace with all your peers.  But someone tell me, once you have one, what do you do with it?  Who can find you?  Did you come looking for me? And now I have a counter to tabulate all those who stumble on mine. I looked at a few that I found and then I stopped reading, for I thought to myself I don't know you. And I stopped full stop.  I must think this thing through. I am not trying to be cute or contrived I just really want to know why I did it Maybe if I knew what you wanted to talk about, we could dialogue.  Well, I'm only one day smart an I have a bunch to learn.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS, Miggy, from another Mildred! I hope you keep your blogs short and fun like the two I've just read. Too many are long and not fun. . . Millie :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Content Copyright Mildred Krentel | Layout & Graphic Design Copyright Eagle Designs